K15t Software helps people to continuously improve how they work together. Based on Atlassian software for content management and collaboration, we build apps for a worldwide customer base, and we provide professional services to medium to large organizations in German-speaking countries.
More about this role
As part of our Product Development team, you build apps for Atlassian Confluence or Jira.
More about you
Experience in building and maintaining backend and front-end code for dynamic modern web applications
Hands-on experience with modern web technologies
Excellent understanding of server-side Java (Jersey, Spring, OSGi are a plus)
Solid software design skills and enthusiasm for automated testing
Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in user interface design
Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English
You don’t have to tick all the boxes – we aren't robots and we don't expect you to be one either. If you feel you have skills that make up for a lack in some of the stated areas, please apply.
More reasons to apply
- Be part of an international team
- Work on challenging as well as exciting tasks
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies (Bamboo, Git, IntelliJ, Jersey, JIRA, Maven, Spring, Velocity, React, D3, Gulp, IntelliJ/WebStorm, jQuery, Karma, npm, PhantomJS etc.)
- Deep dive into the Atlassian ecosystem
- Family-friendly workplace: absolutely reasonable working hours, option for home office
Besides the above benefits we offer some non-standard perks:
- Regular hackathons (our famous "Hacketse"), yearly company outings, and other social events like LAN parties, film screenings, etc
- An awesome office in a Bauhaus style building on the Stuttgart East Side (7 min away from the main train station by bus)
- Free lunches, drinks, fresh fruit, and more
- Your choice of hardware (Mac/Windows/Linux), a laptop which you may use outside of work hours as well
- Knowledge sharing through weekly "morning talks" and ability to attend at least one conference per year
- Quarterly bonuses based on the overall license sales of our products
Not the right role for you?
See all open positions at K15t: