Are you passionate about UX and UI design, and determined to understand your users’ real-world needs?
More about us
Our Mission is to amplify the Atlassian experience for everybody. We provide innovative apps and services that extend Atlassian products in over 5,000 organizations worldwide. E.g. see how Lufthansa Systems uses our apps to help simplify their processes.
Our Confluence and Jira apps help documentation and project teams work better together and our Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partner services help clients get the most from their Atlassian products.
Do you love learning new things and discovering new challenges and solutions? Are you highly organized with a get-things-done attitude and willing to share your knowledge and actively support the success of your teammates? If so, let's talk.
More about this role
We're looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our team in Stuttgart. In this role, you create user-centric interface designs to improve the user experience of our products.
- Covering everything from research to prototyping, creating new concepts and improving existing ones
- As a part of our cross-functional product teams, you work with developers, product managers, marketers, support and documentation specialists as well as other designers
- Being responsible for creating and improving the user interfaces and user experience of our Atlassian Marketplace apps
- Work closely with other stakeholders, always providing input from a user-centric perspective
More about you
- 2+ years of industry experience
- A background and/or an education in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent field
- Experience designing applications, ideally including web applications
- In-depth knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Familiarity with different user interface paradigms, patterns, and idioms
- Very good English written and verbal communication
- Mastery of typical design tools like Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar
- highly organized with a get-things-done attitude
You don’t have to tick all the boxes – we aren't robots and we don't expect you to be one either. If you feel you have skills that make up for a lack in some of the stated areas, please apply.
More reasons to apply
Be part of a fast-growing team, with members from over 10 different countries, working in a beautiful office on Stuttgart's East Side.
- Be part of an international team
- Improve and influence the user interfaces and user experience of some of the best known apps in one of the world's fastest-growing app ecosystems
- Paid Volunteer Time - Everyone at K15t gets the opportunity to work for a good course
- Continuous Learning - Attending work-related conferences, regular lunch-and-learn sessions, and much more
- Dedicated Innovation Time - Our 24h Hackathon happens 3 times / year
- Equipment you love - Mac or Windows? Mouse or trackpad? Your choice
- Family Friendly - We know that sometimes our families needs us more than work
- Free Food & Drinks - You can't do a great job when you're low on energy
Not the right role for you?
See all open positions at K15t.