Are you passionate about getting to the bottom of technical problems and love explaining things and communicating directly with customers?
More about us
Our Mission is to amplify the Atlassian experience for everybody. We provide innovative apps and services that extend Atlassian products in over 5,000 organizations worldwide. E.g. see how Lufthansa Systems uses our apps to help simplify their processes.
Our Confluence and Jira apps help documentation and project teams work better together and our Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partner services help clients get the most from their Atlassian products.
More about this role
We are looking for students from the Stuttgart region to join our Customer Success team and help our customers to successfully work with Atlassian software. Depending on your skills and interests, there are numerous things for you to do:
- Communicate with our customers to resolve their issues with Atlassian and K15t products
- Publish knowledge base articles
- Verify bugs and work with development on providing solutions
- Influence the product direction/roadmap based on customer feedback
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Product team to serve customers worldwide
More about you
- Informatics, computer science, or communication student (3rd semester or higher ideally)
- Great written and verbal skills in English, and preferably in German as well
- First experience with writing code, but more importantly, you are motivated to learn and to use new technologies
- The dedication to go the extra mile to help our customers
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Passion, curiosity, energy, humor, and guts
You get bonus points for experience with Atlassian tools or Zendesk
More reasons to apply
- Be a fully-fledged member of our team and work on challenging as well as exciting tasks
- Work for international customers and with diverse technologies
- Deep dive into the Atlassian ecosystem
- Regular hackathons (our famous "Hacketse"), yearly company outings, and other social events like LAN parties, film screenings, etc
- An awesome office in a Bauhaus style building on the Stuttgart East Side (7 min away from the main train station by bus), free lunches, drinks, fresh fruit, and more
- A laptop which you may use for your studies as well
- And last but not least, a competitive salary
Not the right role for you?
See all open positions at K15t.